Blue Roman Glass Earrings and Beads with French Clasp
Regular price $42.00
Shipping calculated at checkout.
2,000 year old white Roman Glass beads are set with greenblue irridized glass beads in a round setting with a French clasp.
- Roman glass is found in archaeological sites in the Middle East
- colorful patina is from minerals in the soil in which it was buried for 2,000 years
- keep dry and handle minimally to preserve the patina
- silver plated ear wires and components
- 1 1/8 by 1/2 inches
- gift bag included
- made to order item, beads and colors may vary slightly
Follow me on Facebook and Instagram
August Glass copyright 2020